Translate

20111121

November 19 – November 21, 2011

11/19/2011 – It was good day with good weather.  I ran around Matthew Hanson Trail for 38m’05s’, approx. 4.7 miles; very easy and relax.
11/20/2011 – I had my alarm to goes off at 05:30, but I pressed snooze and went to sleep; then didn’t get out of bed till 06:15.  By the time I get myself together and drove to Susanna Lane is already 07:20.  I was late.  I was late to start my run, so late that traffice will pick up in G-town if I ran up Wisconsin Avenue from K at 08:30.  Good planning, but bad execution.  Oh well, plan change.
Since I couldn’t run up Wisconsin, then I picked my route on hillier portion of Rock Creep Park with two loops of zoo-loop, via Tilden St.  Detail is here.  Before the weekend, I was planning to run a solid 21-miler; but I actually ran 23.1 miles, but I used less time to covered same ground compare to 11/30/2011 (ran 23.8 miles with 3h'01m').   I finished with 62 mile for the week. 
However, I think this long run means I am stronger than three weeks ago and I know I will be ready for Tucson Marathon.  Now, I am officially into taper... 

http://www.tucsonmarathon.com/

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Here is a small piece of insight for the 2012 and 2013 fall race schedule.  By looking at the calendar, my (annualized) birthday is on a Saturday of 2012 and a Sunday of 2013.  That means I MUST run a marathon on each of those days.  I hope they have more races open up by the time comes.  Feel free to post a comment or suggestion if you think of a good race and idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment