Translate

20120421

April 21, 2012


It had been seven days since Gansett and I still somewhat blaming my own failure, even I kept telling myself to let go.  Maybe I will in a few more days.  Anyway, today was my first day back since and I ran a low key 5k.  

I felt like I gain 20 pounds for seven days without running, other than walk two to seven miles during lunch break; plus my parent come visit for a month.  My parents have been feeding me good homemade Chinese food … I suppose gaining weight is good thing after a disappointed marathon. 

Anyhow, ran Brookeville 5K this morning and I ran exactly same finished time as 2011 on the same course; splits are 5’50, 6’10, 6’17, & 0’45.  The course is pretty rolling, but I think it is good race.  I did fell the soreness in my quads and hammy at the end of first mile.  Other than that I am okay.  I jog pretty slowly with Jordan, Karl, and Scott for about 9m’ as cool down.  I finished the day with total of (approx.) 5 miles.
 


http://www.mcrrcphotos.com/2012Photos/Race-Photos/Capital-for-a-Day-Brookeville

No comments:

Post a Comment