Translate

20130513

May 6 – May 12, 2013


It was another week of easy running.  I ran 46m’35s’ on Monday approx. 6.7 miles.  Tuesday was day of rain, no running, but took a long walk to home from metro after work between rains.  I ran 36m’08s’ and 40m’49s’ on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.  No running on Friday.  I jogged for 25 minutes flat on Saturday morning as my pre-race day jog as gear up for Run Aware 5K. 

Sunday morning, I got myself out Cabin John Park early with Linlin.  We did our share of volunteers’ duties and join the gang at 8 to play in mud.  Garmin watch never pick up a signal during the race, so I have no idea what I ran; but I clearly remember I clocked about 5m’59s’ at mile 1.  That’s was little faster in such muddy condition.  I know I clearly slow down a lot after that.  I finished the race with a time of 21m’41s’, which was good enough for top 20 finishers.  I closed out the week with 24.5 miles in total. 

After the race, I discuss with George T about the possibility to start another new race near my home.  So please stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment