Translate

20101209

Winter...

Just read Chris Sloane's post and loved his quote:

"The good side of this weather is that it toughens the body and mind up. I somehow enjoy training through the adversity. Running in this type of weather just clarifies how much I truly love to run outdoors. This is the time to train. Endure through the long, hard winters. I grow used to it, and get stronger because of it."

Ever since Harrisburg Marathon, I been go on running vacation. I been running easy to keep myself health and lean. It has been so cold this week, averaging 29 ~32 degree during my runs; I ran 4.5 miles on Monday, 6 miles on Tuesday, 5 miles on Wednesday, and plan on run 7 miles today. When I was in San Antonio couple years ago, I wouldn't run outside when temperature drop below 35, but now... It is so amazing that I actually "grow used to it" and truly enjoy running outdoor in this cold.

Sunday is MCRRC Jingle Bell Jog 8K to end 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment