Translate

20110925

Quick Report on Akron Marathon

 
Ran Akron marathon yesterday, the weather was perfect, but I didn’t run a perfect race.  Here are my splits - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/116706881.

I felt very disappointed soon after.  As now - 24-hour later, I still feeling a little down, but I think 3:05 is not a total failure, just consider amount of hills it has; it should build me stronger for Tucson Marathon in December and KY Derby Marathon in Spring 2012 (planning).  I just post this out before I drive east and thank you everyone's kind word; more review and after thought will post later on.

Ban: I didn't get read your comment till yesterday afternoon; you better off had called me on the phone, and yell at me.  That might work better next time.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment