Translate

20111006

September 29 – October 6, 2011

I wasn’t as painful as I used to after marathon, but I still took several days off after Akron without any running.  I think it probably because my body adopts the punishment after 15 marathons.  Whatever that was, I felt able to move freely on Thursday morning; but I gone out for a very easy and control jog for 37:30 during lunch hour cautiously and same easy run on Friday for 40:50.  Then I took 10/01 off as precaution and iced a lot. 

On 10/02, I felt great on morning when I roll out of bed and decide to run around Aspen Hill for about an easy hour long run.  The plan was going to run very easy for an hour or 9 miles; but I turned out to ran 11.6 miles for 1h’21m’18s’, averaging 6m’59s’ per mile; it is not an “easy” run I had in mind, but I didn’t feel I was pushing hard, probably my legs were hungry for speed.  However, I still stretch very well afterward and make sure I iced any ache and pain down.


It was only about a week after Akron, so I planned a somewhat easy, but intense week for 10/03 – 10/09: easy on runs, but add in more miles.

10/03/2011 – I felt great after Sunday’s long run, so I gone out for 42:48, approx. 6.2 miles; little too fast again for "easy" run.

10/04/2011 – I ran for 63:39, approx. 9.0 miles.

10/05/2011 – I had some bumps at work the supervisor and got me burn-up, gone out for a run in the RCP trail for 37:42, approx. 5 miles.  I felt little better afterward.

10/06/2011 – I understand we all need to work professionally and I have been get my work done before I head out for run during lunch hour; but I can’t just wait around for your “what-if” questions out of blue to cut my runs short or wait for nothing…  come on!  I understand some of you enjoy having a Big Bone Behind, but it doesn’t mean I need to become as one of you; then have cancer, and/or eventually will die from too much sugar/fat or too BIG of Bone... 

I ran somewhat hard today, harder than I wanted to, but I felt great afterward; ran 56:08 approx. 8 miles, then stretch well afterward. 


I think I more than likely will take 10/07/2011 off from running.  I planning to run 15 miles on Saturday morning and run Cross County on the Farm on Sunday morning.  After reading Dane’s 2008 Tucson Marathon review, I think I will need to run the hilly portion of this route (http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4675503) in the coming 21-miler and 23-miler to get myself better prepare and Tucson Marathon is about ten weeks away.


In the meantime, check out this old film by my biggest STAR - 周星馳 食神

No comments: