Translate

20120502

April 26 – May 2, 2012

I am running very little since Gansett Marathon.  I didn’t run April 26, because whatever reason.  Then ran 33m’11s’ approx. 4.8 miles on April 27 and felt good, actually slightly faster than on April 23 on the same route. 
Saturday morning, I overslept.  For months, I didn’t set my alarm for morning run; went down to White Flint to work in Pike Peek 10K expo. 
Sunday was Pike Peek 10K and I didn’t run this year; felt like little bitter and sour after reading everyone’s new PB on Facebook and Blogs.  However, I kept myself occupied by running 1h’1m’31s’ approx. 8.4 miles – longest run since Marathon.  I felt good and knee was not sore. 
I got some time during lunch hour on Monday to run around Tidal Basin for 42m’16s’ approx. 6.1 miles; it was good day for a lunch run.  Tuesday was horrible.  I didn’t check NOAA before head out on lunch hour and I felt like I was taking a steam bath on the run; but still got in 31m’25s approx. 4.5 miles. 
After three days of running, today is good day to be off, since I am not in training for anything serious anytime soon.  More running is on the way...

1 comment: