Translate

20120614

June 14, 2012


Red line was bad this morning and I didn't get to my locker room early enough, but it didn't matter anyway; I wasn't going to run long or hard anyway. My legs were pretty beat after two days of hard run. I changed into my gear quickly and jogged down street toward the White House.

This morning was cool and little breeze. I ran across Arlington Bridge into VA, stroll onto Mt. Vernon Trail, before I ran back to L street locker by Fourteenth Street Bridge. I ran for 43m'53s' approx. 6.1 miles.

My Garmin-210 really does suck! It was nice weather with partly cloudy this morning, but signal still drop. Does anyone have any idea which brand/model is good nowadays? Please comment below...

Below is another RubberBand hit song that I want to share with ya. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment