Translate

20120917

September 14 – September 17, 2012

I didn’t run on Friday.  I slept in a little on Saturday, had some food and coffee, and then headed 21 miles run out-n-back on Matthew Henson Trail.  I had a good run and it averaged out about 7m’35s’ per mile; which little faster than the 19-miler I ran on august 25.  You know I actually feel very confidence toward Thunder Road Marathon.  I ran a solid time in Riley and Parks, and then both long runs were running in a consistence pace.  I have exactly two months till TRM and I think I’ll be reached my peak shape then.  I planning to run Falls Road 15K as another tune up race, but I am not exactly sure yet.

I took another day off from running on Sunday and did some heavy lifting during yard work.  I am planning to run an easy 30 minutes tonight on grass field after work.  If I don’t feel anything terrible on Wednesday, then I’ll sign up with TRM.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment