Translate

20140619

Two Weeks to Six Months or Sooner

I went to see Lee last Friday, explain what happen, and he exam my left heel.  The final words were Planter Fasciitis, no stress fracture, and no broken foot.  So it is good news in a way.  But it will takes long time to fully recover, it usually takes anywhere between two weeks to six months to heel fully, depends on the person’s body or recover routines.  From what I understand, I still be able to run if I want to, just not run any track workouts, not running up hill hard, not running on hard surface.  

After I learn this, I was upset; but then, I think is a good thing in a way.  I have training/running hard since 2007, running average 19 races each year (including two marathons), my body need this rest long ago, but I didn't care, so I pay the price now and will take a long running vacation.  While I am on running bench, I will be cycling a lot to keep my cardio/heart-rate within reasonable range.

No comments:

Post a Comment