Translate

20120228

February 28, 2012

Weather was nicely cool this morning and sky is getting brighter early.  I felt relax after an "easy" run yesterday, I ran out this morning for a stroll in the park.  I logged 44m'35s' for approx. 6.3 miles. 


Tomorrow is my (sort of) weekly tempo run on Wednesday and it is very special day for 2012 - leap year day.  As now, I am planning for a mile-nish repeat workout.  The plan is to warm up for 10m' or so, then 6x6m' - 2 @ 6m'15s' pace, 2 @ 6m'05s' pace, & 2 @ 5m'55s' pace with 3m' break in between, and finish the workout with 10m' warm down.  It will average about 6m'05s' per mile for the workout and total distance is estimate around 10.2 miles.  I will see what I can do...






Thank you to Ms. M Majundar, I have RRCA Ten Miler youtube video at herehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment