Translate

20120206

February 4 – February 5, 2012

02/04/2012 – I woke up early on Saturday morning and tried to get myself down to Bethesda for a long run with some friends.  As got things in order and drove down my driveway toward CCT.  Ten minutes into my drive, I reach over to grab my coffee mug and noticed my running shoes were not on the passenger’s side floor – I left them in my shoes closet.  I had turn around and back home to grab them; because this, I was late to meet my friends, and they left without me. 
However, I get to run down CCT toward downtown on my own.  It had been long while since I ran on CCT, everything still pretty much still in the winter coldness – tree are leave-less, not a single bird chipping, and water fountain was shut off; but everything seems so peaceful and alive with many people riding and running.  I ran 1h’55m’25s’, approx. 15.55 miles for the day.

02/05/2012 – I slept in just for a little and got myself out of door with running shoes around 09:25.  After Saturday’s long run, I was somewhat sore, but comfortably relax.  I ran for 40m’20s’, approx. 5.5 miles. 




After the run, I was able to watch live football match between Chelsea and Manchester United.  It was a bloody awesome match.  Manu was down by three, but thanks to Rooney (2 goals) & Hernandez (1 goal) to came back to put the match into a draw.  I think the Manu played so wonderfully and the match was absolutely fabulous! 





In the evening, I join a group of local runners for Super Bowl party and that was somewhat entertaining American football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment